Clean Cut Paint Edger
- ✅Greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
- ✅Paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush
- ✅Cuts in 5-8 feet per load
- ✅Cuts in a band that is 4" wide
- ✅Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more
- ✅Pays for itself in labor savings on the first day on the job.
- ✅Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim
Invented by a professional painter to help his crews cut in paint edges faster and more consistently, the Clean-Cut Paint Edger has become a time saver for professional painters and homeowners alike. It is the only paint edger to use the patented combination of roller, shield and brush.
- ✔️Ceilings (smooth, or textured such as orange peel or knockdown. Users with popcorn ceilings have had mixed results)
- ✔️Accent Walls
- ✔️Baseboards (needs a top edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- ✔️Crown Molding (needs a bottom edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- ✔️Chair Rail
First I’d like to say for what it’s worth this product is amazing. I got finish with the room in half the time and half the cost without having to purchasing expensive tape that constantly bleeds through leaving a messy job. Make sure you clean and change rollers often.
This edger is a miracle tool! This edger is super easy to use and I went through an entire room top and bottom in under 45 minutes. Didn’t have problems with smudging or roller lines like some of the other people had complained about. As long as you keep this parallel to the wall it does it’s job! all in all I’d recommend this to anyone wanting to save time on edging